Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gratitude Lately - VAP

- Grateful for -



-large parkas, bean boots, and fuzzy mittens (wind chill of -22 is serious!)

-finding the time to read (and the sister who got me the book I'm FINALLY reading!)

-Blue skies

xo,
grateful lover

Happy Wednesday!

- Inspiration from my desk -

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.  Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.  Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.  You are already naked.  There is no reason not to follow your heart."
-Stever Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment