Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Two Amazing Days of Gratitude - VAP

Grateful For

It has been a few days and ALOT to be grateful for. Here are just a few!



A man who is constantly working to create the life and family we dream of! These four make my heart burst!!

That same sweet man bringing me coffee in bed at 5:15am, Lucky Lady!! 



The bus stop and the love these brothers share.  Its real life and happening to me!! SO Blessed!


Mondays with this dude.  They are second best to Sundays and I cherish them.  He is growing up so fast, sleeping in a big boy bed, in his own room and using the potty! 


A big brother who plays, is caring, sensitive, sweet, smart, and just amazing! I couldn't have dreamed of a better role model for my younger children! So blessed!!


Its not the best picture but I had to.  I am grateful for a girls night, organized by the best! She brings amazing people together and we all fit so perfectly! Ing fills you up and brings out all the greatness!! Love ya! 

XO,
grateful lover


No comments:

Post a Comment