Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It was a good good weekend! - VAP

grateful for:
disclaimer - lots of photos from the weekend!

Saturdays full of basketball, shop talk and date nights! 

bowling with this man

grateful for the fact that we never take a photo with the two of us are smiling! he is my goofy guy :)

a sweet shower to bless one of the most amazing moms to be! 

this kid is an incredible blessing, he always has the brightest smile for me :) 

my sweet little man teaching me about ninja's

visiting dear friends after their honey moon journey, was so energizing to hear your stories! i love you guys


grateful I get to live with Batman! 


and for dear sisters that visit for the weekend! shes a life saver and constant comfort!

Happy Tuesday!! 
XO,
grateful lover


No comments:

Post a Comment